As a Fellow Member of APISE:
1. You may propose to organize and chair a new or existing APISE conference.
2. You will be assigned to be the committee or chair of the relevant APISEconference.
3. You will be invited to be the reviewer of the relevant APISE conference.
4. You can register the APISE conference with a discounted price.
5. You will be invited to deliver a keynote speech at the relevant APISEconference.
6. You will be invited to join the editorial boards of the APISE Journals.
7. You may set up a local section/chapter of APISE in your country.
◊Requirements for Fellow Nomination
1. Have accomplishments that have contributed importantly to the advancement or application of engineering, science and technology, bringing the realization of significant value to society;
2. Hold APISE Senior Membership;
3. Title required: full professor;
4. Character defined: sincere, responsible, confident, positive attitude towards joining/ assisting with all of APISEp rograms/ activities.
5. Dr. Degree with scanned version and Curriculum Vitae are essential to submit. (We offer a :CV sample for your reference, which shows some basic items you need to mention in your CV)
◊The Fellow Evaluation Process
The Chairs’ Annual Meeting will be run at the end of each year which will vote for all the candidates to select 20-30 fellow members annually. And the selected list will be announced at the website respectively around January, the next year.
If you are interested in joining APISE as Free-of-Charge, please compile and return the Membership Application Form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your application will be processed in 5 working days.
The 6th International Conference on Control Engineering and Artificial Intelligence (CCEAI 2022) will be held in Sapporo, Japan during Jan. 6-8, 2022Jan. 6-8, 2022
The 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Control Technologies (CEECT 2021) will be held in Macau SAR, China during Dec. 16-18, 2021.Dec. 16-18, 2021
The 3rd International Conference on Water Security and Management (WSM 2021) which is organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE), will be held in Tokyo, Japan during Dec. 9-11, 2021.Dec. 9-11, 2021